Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Owners of the AL South




Wichita Jayhawks
1). Who is sirius07?
I'm 33 years old man from Quebec, Canada. I'm playing HBD since a while, and I'm still loving it.

2). What are your interests and hobbies?
I like sports like hockey, baseball and football. I like reading fantasy books like Lord of the Rings and Legend of the Seeker. I'm also playing D&D on table top with friends. I'm a gamer.

3). What are your favorite sports teams and which one is #1?
Montreal Canadiens (NHL)
Vancouver Canucks (NHL)
Montreal Expos (When they were in MLB)
Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)

4). Who is your favorite WIS player?
I would say Gene Wise from NCAA world.

5). If you were a player what sport would you play, at what position, and what rating?
I'm playing hockey at any position except goaltender. I prefer left wing or right wing.

6). Best piece of advice for HBD?
Pitching is what you need to win.

7). The most over-rated and under-rated ratings?
I don't know much about the impact of the ratings in the game. I should take a look one day.

8). Favorite and least favorite part of the game?
My favorite part of the game is the regular season itself including the amateur draft.
What I dislike is the spring training and coach signing. If we could give coach multi-years contracts, it would be nice.

9). Who are the owners you respect and/or enjoy the most?
This is a long list, but I'll say hopkinsheel at the top. I'm playing in NCAA since the start of the world and I'm looking forward to play in all his worlds. This guy is an awesome commish.

Almost everyone in hopkinsheel's worlds is fine. I'll add jeanpaul22 to that list. He is my wife's uncle and my real life friend. It's always nice to talk about WIs with him.

10). The thing that may surprise us about you?
Nothing.

Kansas City Wildcats

1). Who is (Displacednyr)?
An upstate (Finger Lakes) New Yorker stuck in Buckeye land.

2). What are your interests and hobbies?
Golf, Bowling, and getting into the home brew thing. And I can't forget the precious time that I spend with my daughter and her interests.

3). What are your favorite sports teams and which one is #1?
Syracuse football/basketball is #1. NY Jets, MY Mets and New Jersey Devils. I really do not like the NBA but do follow any Syracuse grads there.

4). Who is your favorite WIS player?
I have had many. None that I would call my favorite. But if I had to name one, I guess it should be in HBD and would be Bernie Callaspo of my Syracuse Orange Domer squad in Big Sky Alumni. He was my first international free agent signing. He should be a good one.

5). If you were a player what sport would you play, at what position, and what rating?
Well, I stand 6' 4" 241 # and am very fast with my arms and legs. I would be a Defensive end with a rating in the 650's able to play one level below Div 1A. lol.

6). Best piece of advice for HBD?
Pay attention to the seasoned vets. I have actually seen things that I have never understood before more clearly since the start of NCAA II. The way things just shot right off and the moves being made, I was starting to see and understand why they were actually being made.

7). The most over-rated and under-rated ratings?
Over rated for me would be a tie for contact/eye. Under rated, and I just recently learned this is makeup especially with the age of a player.

8). Favorite and least favorite part of the game?
Free agency/trades/draft are my favs. I cant stand coach hirings.

9). Who are the owners you respect and/or enjoy the most?
Too many to list. I enjoy and talk to gmurphy10, marble26 and Arfy the most.

10). The thing that may surprise us about you?
I am a tech nerd. I always have to have the latest and greatest in technology!


Texas A&M Aggies
1). Who is tbone66? Terry Young

2). What are your interests and hobbies? Sports, Poker, Reading
.
3). What are your favorite sports teams and which one is #1?  NY Giants, Toronto Blue Jays and Winnipeg Jets.

4). Who is your favorite WIS player? Elmer Riley

5). If you were a player what sport would you play, at what position, and what rating?  Hockey, Center, Top Rating.

6). Best piece of advice for HBD?  Listen to other players for advice, it is all useful in some way.

7). The most over-rated and under-rated ratings? Overall

8). Favorite and least favorite part of the game?   I enjoy the trading and waiving aspect the most.  Coach hiring because it should mean more.

9). Who are the owners you respect and/or enjoy the most?  I like a lot of owners but Hop is the one I respect the most.

10). The thing that may surprise us about you? Not sure maybe that I'm from Winnipeg Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment