Thursday, March 1, 2012

Owners of the NL North

Scranton Nittany Lions
1). Who is rcktchamp?  Rcktchamp, or mike. I am a senior in high school.
2). What are your interests and hobbies?  Playing baseball and basketball.

3). What are your favorite sports teams and which one is #1?  Mets, New York Giants, Knicks, and Rangers. Im a huge Mets and Giants fan and it was great for the Giants to win the SB this year and the parade was awesome!

4). Who is your favorite WIS player?  Henry Kirk or Domingo Mairena of the Philadelphia Pirates. Kirk can hit for both power and contact and can steal like crazy and is easily one of my best players ever and a future HOF. Mairena also because he was so cheap and hit about .300 every single season!

5). If you were a player what sport would you play, at what position, and what rating?
I would play baseball and would play 2B. I would have great range, glove and arm strength, with a below average arm accuracy. I could hit for contact with the occasional homer and would have decent speed with a baserunning IQ of about 4.

6). Best piece of advice for HBD?  To make sure you always have a strong staff with a reliable bullpen.

7). The most over-rated and under-rated ratings?  They are all pretty important to me, but if i had to pick, temper would be over-rated because I have not used it once in my life and under-rated would be groundball/flyball.

8). Favorite and least favorite part of the game? My favorite part would be the offseason. My least favorite would be the Transaction Deadline because I can never get a deal done in time.

9). Who are the owners you respect and/or enjoy the most?  Brisque has always been fun to play with and rootgargle is one of the greatest commissioners ever.

10). The thing that may surprise us about you?  Im actaully a pretty decent baseball player in real life.


Detroit Wolverines

1). Who is (Mexd781)? David from Cincinnati

2). What are your interests and hobbies? I work in IT, so I am naturally a big computer nerd but I am also a huge sports fan. I currently coach high school soccer and I previously coached 7th grade basketball for 6 seasons.

3). What are your favorite sports teams and which one is #1? Michigan football would be my #1. I also am a big fan of my alumnus, Ohio University along with Cincy Reds and the Bengals

4). Who is your favorite WIS player? Delanor Wagner in Sandberg. He lit me up for the first 3 seasons of Sandberg (my first world) , then I managed to fleece csherwood in a trade for him and he carried me to 4 straight division titles over csherwood. I never managed to win him a WS ring though
.
5). If you were a player what sport would you play, at what position, and what rating? I do coach soccer and had a full ride for it, but baseball was always my love. I quit when I realized I couldn't hit a curve. I'd definitely be a 95 speed with like 10's across the hitting ratings. 85 bunting because that's what I had to do since I couldn't hit.

6). Best piece of advice for HBD? Have fun and don't get to many teams too early. It can get overwhelming. I took a year hiatus from HBD because I got burnt out.

7). The most over-rated and under-rated ratings. Not sure, I haven't managed to win a WS yet, so I am still learning.

8). Favorite and least favorite part of the game? Watching the team you built win is my fav, but watching my good team go on a long losing streak and you can't stop is my least.

9). Who are the owners you respect and/or enjoy the most? Csherwood was one of the owners I first encountered. He taught me a lot. I really respect Hopkins for the following he has created when you see so many worlds dieing, his are stronger than ever.

10). The thing that may surprise us about you? I showed horses from when I was 5 through college. I won 3 state championships and was ranked 3rd nationally. I actually quit all my sports to concentrate on it. Also was part of Ohio University's National Championship team.


Iowa City Hawkeyes
1). Who is daddiothree?  Toby Clark

2). What are your interests and hobbies? If I haven't logged in for a few days chances are I'm out camping with the wife and kids.

3). What are your favorite sports teams and which one is #1? I am a all NY fan, #1 ugh cough cough the Mets, #2 NY Rangers, #3 NY Giants, the Syracuse Orangemen account for all my collegiate teams. I despise watch watching NBA basketball.

4). Who is your favorite WIS player? I have discovered any yet.

5). If you were a player what sport would you play, at what position, and what rating? Baseball, 2b

6). Best piece of advice for HBD? Hoard your pitchers

7). The most over-rated and under-rated ratings?. A players overall ratings mean almost nothing. The most underrated is makeup, potential is one thing but if he has zero chance of making it what's his worth

8). Favorite and least favorite part of the game? The preseason and I hate the agony of spring training

9). Who are the owners you respect and/or enjoy the most? Any and all commissioners who make leagues like this one happen.

10). The thing that may surprise us about you?
I'm in the Army, and I check my team multiple times a day at work. I am a waste of your taxpayer $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment